Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing! This page will guide you on the latest information about Total Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduates and undergraduates. In this article, feel free to browse through the full list of Total Nigeria employment agencies, application skills, requirements, and qualifications.
However, The answer to your question is very simple. Application for 2021 Total Nigeria recruitment has not begun. In this article, I will tell you more about the Total Nigeria Plc recruitment for this year and how to apply.
Total Nigeria Plc 2021/2022 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 Total Nigeria Plc Application form.
However, many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Total Nigeria Plc 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Total Nigeria Plc form?
- Is the Total Nigeria Plc 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment start?
- I need Total Nigeria Plc updates, etc.
- Is Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Real for 2021 etc.
- Total Nigeria Plc Application Deadline 2021/2022.
Total Nigeria Job Job Description
The key purpose of Total Nigeria Plc recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a past deal.
Meanwhile, wave you ever thought of offering your skills and expertise to a multinational company? Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with TOTAL.
However, with over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture, and wide-ranging career development.
Hence, be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Talent Developer
27th November, 2019.
♦ Total Nigeria PLC International Programme for Juniors (VIE) 2019
31st December, 2019.
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Academic Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Total Nigeria Plc recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Firstly, Visit www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Then navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display a list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view the details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Attach all education details: institutions, degree obtained, certificate, class of degree, a period of study.
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- The online application is FREE.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or a face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about Total Nigeria recruitment 2021 will be made frequently
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.